The Baker Tilly Pensions Fraud Risk Survey was conducted to gain an understanding of the incidence of fraud in pension schemes and how trustees and pensions managers have responded to the risk of fraud. According to the National Fraud Authority, fraud costs the UK in general an estimated £38 billion per annum.
info-graphic source: bakertilly
What sum of money does the ordinary American get in their savings account, and what does that comparison versus different nations? How much we cast aside every month, and are that improve or worse than a ten years ago? If questions alike this keeps you astir at night, then you are in fortune as this infographics analyse the American savings position and it can be really good as your finance manager.
info-graphic source: felixfinance
If you’ve made 2011 your year to take control of your personal finances, tighten up careless spending and reign in those obligations, here are some great tips for staying on track for the rest of the year:
info-graphic source: economywatch
Choose Your Own Finance Adventure Infographic Shows Best Savings Options | Lifehacker Australia.
infographic source: infographipedia
Comparing to the results from 2009, some key findings on the evolution of online shopping behaviour include:
* Australians are relying more on search as a starting point to buying a product online
* Aussies use fewer search terms to find products
* Brand and shop related terms have increased in popularity, whereas generic product terms are less popular
* Online shoppers are now twice as likely to compare products online
* Facebook is the only social media platform with serious online purchase influence
info-graphic source: outrider
Check Out the below info-graphics.
info-graphic source: imageshack